Our experience and constantly improving qualifications of our team, allows us to offer specialized services closely adapted to our clients needs.
Their range is also adapted to the changing legislation, which changes and their announcements we constantly keep track of.
Our group of clients is constantly growing because of our quality and punctuality.
As part of our services we offer various forms of obtaining financing, which are individually selected after careful analysis of the project or investment.
We offer financing in two basic forms:
- financing in the form of equity contributed by outside investors
- debt financing
thanks to which we can improve current activity or make new investments.
We offer to gain capital for transactions from multiple sources in cooperation with private or institutional investors and banks. We conduct ongoing monitoring of potential funding sources in order to expand and upgrade our services.
Our services are directed also to the public sector, where we develop models for investment financing in PPP mode or under the Act on Concession for Works and Services.
- Investments in existing and emerging companies – investment evaluation, its preparation and launch, choosing the most appropriate investment technique, all activities related to the undertaking preparation and accomplishment;
- Market strategy development for companies – preparing a comprehensive strategy, implementing it and subsequent monitoring of the progress in achieved goals;
- Taking over and merges of companies – consulting in selected assets or company sales, risk identification and its classification, estimating impacts for shareholders, employees and creditors, accomplishing strategic and financial goals, taking over companies in financial difficulty;
- Financial risk management and receivables – identification of financial risk in the company which allows to estimate the counterparty bankruptcy risk, effective use of available economic and legal resources in liability management, preparation and implementation of appropriate procedures, developing methods of cooperation with contractors to minimize the loss risk;
- Companies valuation – valuation of all or selected company components (e.g. property, shares in other companies, movable means of production and other) or its shares.
Waste Management Consulting
Our experience and knowledge helped create an offer for organizational, administrative and technical issues related to the municipal waste management.
It will help in taking on new responsibilities and challenges related to achieving set goals and solve key problems.
Solutions proposed by us are individually prepared to meet the needs of each region and establish solid basis for further actions through which Poland intends to fulfill the obligations needed to adapt the legislation to the European Union regulations.